The Youth Services Program is designed to assist you with achieving your educational and employment goals. If any of the statements below describe you or any other young adults you know, then contact us today!
- I am between the ages of 16-24.
- I need help finding a job or a training program.
- I have a criminal background or have been arrested.
- I have not received my High School diploma or GED.
- I am homeless, a runaway, or a foster child.
- I am pregnant or a single parent.
- I have a learning disability and/or am disabled.
- I need help with math and reading.
The Youth Services Program can provide you with the following services:
- Tutoring in Math and Reading
- Skills Assessment Certification
- GED Preparation and/or Testing
- Exploring Different Career Options
- Paid Work Experience and/or Paid Internships
- Apprenticeship Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training Opportunties
- Tuition Assistance
- Resume Assistance
- Job Placement Assistance
- Financial literacy
- Leadership Activities
- Transportation and Childcare Assistance
- Adult Mentoring
To view more about the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Services Program, click here.